KBS756 wrote:So for yellow it’s 1350 ... would Be too high not to burn out diamonds right ?
I would use Boric Acid to protect the diamonds.
1350 might burn out yellow but I have not used yellow yet so I can't say either way.
I generally only have done cast in place with Satin Cast adding boric acid water and my top burnout was 1250 deg F.
using red wax not resins.
I have not tried casting stone in place with resin yet. I am not sure of anyone doing this yet, at least I have not seen
it mentioned here. You might search on the key word Stone in place to see other posts about it.