- Installation
- Operation
- Troubleshooting
dfurlano
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Laptop not finding IP of printer

Post#1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:57 am

Network connection. Wired LAN connection with Win10 on laptop. Both systems are up to date.

Every time I start up the system my laptop cannot find the printer. Minor annoyance but is there something I can do so I do not have to type in the IP each time? Tried reconnecting the printer and nothing changed.

Dan

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Re: Laptop not finding IP of printer

Post#2 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:34 am

Unplug and replug cables. If no better try a new cable (HDMI to printer, or whatever u are using). Happened to me a couple of times.

Robert
Dance like nobody's watching!

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#3 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:53 pm

dfurlano wrote:Network connection. Wired LAN connection with Win10 on laptop. Both systems are up to date.

Every time I start up the system my laptop cannot find the printer. Minor annoyance but is there something I can do so I do not have to type in the IP each time? Tried reconnecting the printer and nothing changed.

Dan

Is this on the core software?
You might want to talk to B9 tech. It seems like the for some reason either you're not saving the IP address in the software correctly or there is a software glitch.
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#4 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 pm

Oops, late night brain dead. Sorry. Yes must be core.

I was having problems with my connecting to the printer via wifi and realized my router was over 10 yrs. old. Bought a new one with 4 ant
and connection is almost instantaneous.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

furlano

Post#5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Yes Core, I will submit a ticket I tried resetting everything with no luck. Both the laptop and Core 530 are on a Ethernet cable.

Return to “Software”