B9Creator v1.2 production update

Official news and updates
mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

B9Creator v1.2 production update

Post#1 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 pm

The B9Creator v1.2 has been a valued product for four years, with an incredible community of customers like you who have supported B9Creations and each other to help B9C become the organization we are today.

I want to personally let everyone here know that a key component used in the manufacture of the B9 Creator v1.2 (the projector) has gone out of production and so once our current inventory is consumed, we will no longer offer new v1.2 machines. We have purchased the projector manufacturer’s remaining inventory to provide limited availability of the projector itself for any customers desiring a replacement. We anticipate (though cannot guarantee) that replacement lamps will continue to be available as they typically remain in production well beyond the projectors themselves.

We’ve currently built up the last run of our B9Creators based on the production of our projectors. As with all our machines, these last-buy B9Creators include a one-year warranty and full tech support.

Our commitment to supporting you, our B9Creator customers, with full tech support and the continued sale of accessories does not change.

Full Support and Warranty
We will continue to provide full tech support for our B9Creator customers. While we have a finite number of projectors available, we will continue to supply all other accessories, including lamps, resin vats, recoating kits, and miscellaneous hardware. These accessories, along with our machines, are available for purchase in our online store at shop.b9c.com.

Heartfelt Thanks
As a gesture of our appreciation and gratitude for your loyalty and support, we are offering $1,000 off the upgrade to a B9 Core Series for all our B9Creator customers with the coupon code UPGRADE18.

Because we are committed to supporting users and expanding what they can do with their machines, we are also sharing B9Creator settings for our high-speed Gray prototyping resin. You can print with our Gray resin by using the Dent material settings already in your B9Creator software. These settings will provide a good base for your prints, and settings may be fine-tuned for your part geometry through the Materials Catalog located in your Settings menu by duplicating the Dent material settings and adjusting factors like exposure.

Please contact B9Creations at +1 (605) 787-0652 or info@b9c.com with any questions you may have or to discuss how any of our products can address your organization’s technology needs.

Again, my sincere thanks to all our loyal customers,

Mike Joyce, Founder and CTO
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

B9_Sales
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Re: B9Creator v1.2 production update

Post#2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:21 pm

Here are the step-by-step instructions for how to add Gray settings to your B9Creator.
Instructions: https://www.b9c.com/hubfs/Support%20Documents/Gray%20Resin%20Settings%20How%20To%20for%20Creator.pdf

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Re: B9Creator v1.2 production update

Post#3 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Thanks Mike
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

Return to “Official News and Updates”