jasonspyke wrote:Hi guys,
Recently I wrecked my PDMS (and vat, which is another long story since rectified).
In trying to recoat the PDMS, both attempts to do it ended up unsatisfactory. Basically it took a long time to cure (>4 days), and even post cure, the build side was still tacky, and significantly thinner than the well. There was no noticeable waterfall, and the surface was near flush.
I used sylgard 184, with a 10-1 ratio measured out on a digital kitchen scale.
I tried is twice, and Both times were similar, so I am obviously doing something wrong. Hope someone can offer some advice, as I need to know how to properly fix the PDMS...
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest