UPDATE! Much better results! Remaining issues: Balance needs above +1.0 but can't, and "F's" not printing properly. And slope needs to go lower, but can't!
I've printed 12 calibration prints with a new build table and vat. I adjusted balance gradually all the way to +1.0 and the squares on the left are STILL bigger than the ones on the right. The B- squares (left side) are 10.15mm, and the right ones are around 10.02mm. The center one is 9.96mm. So I would normally increase balance a bit, but since I can't increase balance anymore, what do I do?
Also, slope is at its minimum 0.1 value. Since the center square is still smaller than the outer squares, what do I do about this?
F issue: The top and bottom F look ok from a distance. On closer inspection, the two horizontal parts of each "F" are not attached to the foundation... they have lots of air space beneath them. Also, the "-" is missing on the bottom F. What is the solution for this? Increase MSM? Maybe I'll re-calibrate the focus, but I thought it was perfect when I calibrated the optics on this new vat.
Btw, the calibrated machine came with these settings:
(calibrated for Cherry I think, and for 30µm xy)
And now my calibration print is looking pretty good (aside from the above issues) with these settings:
(this is for 70µm xy, B9-R2-Black)
Peeling issue solved: The B- side would always look "peeled" off the table after the first several calibration prints. After fixing the balance a lot, only the top left B- corner would peel. After many table calibrations with no change, I ended up having to push kinda hard on the corner while tightening the 4 table screws during calibration in order to actually fix it. Took a couple tries to get the peeling gone completely.
Print like nobody's watching!