I was having banding issues a couple months ago so I replaced the bearings and everything has been fine until this week. I finally got around to downloading the new software but I noticed a few days later that I was having banding issues again on this Statue of Liberty print. (the model file is 120mm tall but the print is only 90mm)
I don't print many tall prints to notice, so the timing may just be a coincidence. I cleaned and greased everything up and made sure everything was properly tightened. Then I tried a test print of a Beethoven bust and the problem was WAY WORSE.
I used a 40mm high model and the print was squashed down to 15mm.
I wanted to make sure there wasn't a known software issue because I don't see how the z axis sticking could be that bad. If worse comes to worse I'll tear down the z assembly but let me know what you think.
All prints are at 100xy and 76 micron layers with Makerjuice G+ resin