Power lamp flashing

- Operation
- Troubleshooting
ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: Power lamp flashing

Post#21 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:22 am

Today I sent the projector To Milano at the Vivitek assistance|!
I across the Fingers

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#22 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:02 pm

IMG-20170410-WA0006.jpg
The vivitek support in Milano ask me 270$ only for chek the projector, plus the cost of spare parts and shipment and could be the problem that they doesn't give me assistance because the projector is modified. So I decided to control the projector to a normal projector assistance. Tehy chek it and say me that the problem is in the rear part of the lamp, which has come off due to the heat, and the refractory cement is poured into the projector.
the lamp still works.
the only difference between a normal projector and that of B9C is the lamp that is more powerful, and this cause the abnormal heating.

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#23 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:20 pm

We don't change the lamp, it's the one that comes with the projector.
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#24 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Sorry Mik i refer only what told me the technician, and sorry where are the differences with a normal projector?
Last edited by ROSITAGIOIELLI on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#25 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 am

So if the lamp is the same why spent 390$ for your replacement lamp when is it possible change only the lamp that cost only 130$?

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#26 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:30 am

You have the option to change the lamp or the lamp assembly. The choice is yours. Dont' touch the lamp without wearing gloves.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#27 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:33 am

I think you are confusing the lamp housing assembly with just the lamp.
The lamp alone is exactly the same as comes with the original unit, it is not "hotter".

The only change to the lamp housing is we replace the UV/IR filter with an IR only filter.

We only sell the entire housing (including a new lamp and updated filter). If you want to try and replace just the lamp you are welcome to, it's not an operation that most want to perform.
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#28 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:54 am

Ok thanks but usually the filter doesn't degenarate with use?
Sergio

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#29 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 am

No, but i might be a good idea to take a look and make sure it is not cracked or broken.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

Metalcaster
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#30 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:06 am

I believe there is a small filter inside the casing that stops the heat from transfering to the lense area. It is in the inside wall going to the lense. If this one cracks,it allows heat into the lense area and you will get flashing light.
I know there is one in the 585 projector... Not sure if it is in this projector.
Replacing the bulb itself is not very difficult... only 2 wires to re-connect.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#31 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Dear dan I change bulb I changed print wire with a new one BUT THE PROjIECTOR CONTINUE TO FLASHING :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
May be tomorrow after a night of sleep could be so kind to turn in service! (this happen many time, but I can't loose day wait mrs. b9 became functional) But I'm very frustrated I think that I will change the printer may be with a FLASHFORGE HUNTER, with uv led engine fep vat and over most Us$ 3500 :D :D
printer.jpg

Problem I will try somebody so crazy that could buy my B9 1.2 11hr new bulb lamp with stainless build table pizza flexvat 1 liter yellow resin 3/4 liter green resins at the 2500 Usa dollar?

Return to “Hardware”