Problem more problem

B9 Core Series - Ideas and Discussions
rubendariocba
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Problem more problem

Post#1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:17 am

hello, can you tell me if you also fail the resin container tray? I do not last at all, the resin passed between the film and the gel, how can I solve it!

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Re: Problem more problem

Post#2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:12 pm

What model B9 do you have?
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#3 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:10 pm

If u have resin between the film coating and the substrate underneath u need to contact B9.

What resin were u using and what machine. Your settings or the settings in the machine?

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

rubendariocba
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#4 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:27 pm

I HAVE A B9 530, I ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE TRAYS, NOW THE MODELS ARE PAID ON THE PART BELOW (ON THE GLASS) AS IN MY COUNTRY THERE IS NO REPRESENTATIVE I BUY BRAZIL, COLOMBIA, SPAIN AND MEXICO NOBODY ATTENDS ME, VERY GOOD THE PRINTER, BUT A FRAUD AFTER-SALE ATTENTION.

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#5 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:34 am

You are the only user of the Core machine that says you get no support. Also first to have so many problems with operation. If u have not contacted the B9 team in South Dakota then u should do that. I would really like to know what happens when u contact them. After all the resellers/dealers have to answer to the B9 company for issues with regards to support and sales.

Robert Howle

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#6 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:08 am

I'm sorry hear you are having issues, please submit a ticket directly: https://www.b9c.com/support
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

rubendariocba
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#7 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:59 am

Robert Howle wrote:You are the only user of the Core machine that says you get no support. Also first to have so many problems with operation. If u have not contacted the B9 team in South Dakota then u should do that. I would really like to know what happens when u contact them. After all the resellers/dealers have to answer to the B9 company for issues with regards to support and sales.

Robert Howle

I tell you my story, A Colombian who came to Argentina (my country) to sell his B9 core 530 and bought this printer (excellent, unique, unbeatable, superlative quality) this seller stopped being a representative in my country (as I he said via telephone) and I started looking for trays in Brazil, Spain, Mexico, USA and how we are very far in the world, everything is expensive and difficult, every tray that breaks or is failed is all an odyssey that reaches My country. We bought 2 trays to have stock, these expired the guarantees for the time ... etc etc, that's my problem, that's why I'm looking for an alternative! You should not be offended by what I said, that is my reality and if you manage to run a tray with 300 hours I invite you with all payment to my beautiful country, where you will find the best beef, the incomparable Patagonia and the Iguazu Falls, Tango and Buenos Aires. Brotherly hug. Ruben Dario

rubendariocba
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#8 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:05 am

mikej wrote:I'm sorry hear you are having issues, please submit a ticket directly: https://www.b9c.com/support

Thanks, Mike, I'll get in touch with B9, just say that the Core 530 is fantastic, incredible print quality, fast, effective, noble, strong, wonderful, I only have problems with the trays that I hope to solve, carefully
Ruben Dario

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#9 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 am

My intention was not to make u feel bad about your post. Just did not understand why u would not contact the B9 people and get some answers.

My apologies.

Robert

Return to “General Discussion”