- Installation
- Operation
- Troubleshooting
Lockermanjh
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Settings Maxed Out

Post#1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 am

I have a strange issue with my v1.2. With my last few vats, I've noticed during calibration that the slope needs to be slightly higher to achieve a perfect calibration, but my slope is maxed out in the positive. On my last calibration I need the balance to move in the positive a bit, but again my balance is maxed out in the positive. I thought maybe the projector had drifted a little, but the projector calibration still looks good, and my prints look fine aside from small supports failing on the B+ side.
The must be a way to go beyond the max.... it's only controlling how long the light is on in contrast to the opposite side, so there must be some way to override the limit.
Anyone know how ?
Thanks,
- Jacob

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Re: Settings Maxed Out

Post#2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:11 pm

If u are truly maxed out, then maybe raise the MSM to increase all the exposure times while printing. If u increase all the exposure times this way u may need to go back to the older slope and balance settings or maybe adjust after a new calibration print after raising the MSM.

How many hrs on the lamp?

Remember each tenth (1/10) raised using MSM (Machine Specific Multiplier, or as I like to call it, "Lamp Specific Multiplier"), increases all the exposure times 10% when using default settings.

Hope this helps.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

Return to “Software”