- Links
- For Sale
- 3D Printing
Bexley
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

B9 Creator v1.2 + extras (Model Cure, Extra Vats, Steel Table) For Sale

Post#1 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:49 am

Looking to sell my B9Creator v1.2 and accessories, $1000+shipping or best offer.

Physical modifications:

* Addition of two pieces of angle iron screwed to the back to keep the two halves planar and add some stiffness
* Original aluminum build table has a piece of aluminum epoxied to the back of the print surface, and the table has been lapped flat

Accessories:

* B9 Model Cure (original white version)
* 1 Stainless steel build table
* 2 orange injection molded vats (maybe 3, I think I might have bought a third at some point, but two for sure)
* 1 set of laser cut calibration paddles
* 1 screwdriver-style hex wrench (way easier to tighten up the build table screws than trying to reach in there with an allen key)

Possibly a few other accessories, I need to dig around and see if I got anything else.

Not super comfortable dealing with such a big transaction via "handshake agreement", so if I come to a deal with someone, I'll probably create an eBay listing and send you the link, so that we both have some protection. (Not to mention, accurate shipping info.)

PM if interested.

[Edit- Location is Minneapolis, MN, USA. Will ship anywhere UPS ships, but obviously it's going to affect the cost if you're far away.]
Last edited by Bexley on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:13 am, edited 6 times in total.

Bexley
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: B9 Creator 1.2 + extras For Sale

Post#2 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:34 am

Also have a nearly full bottle of the B9C black resin. If I can think of a way to make sure it doesn't leak during shipping, I'll throw that in as well.

Bexley
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: B9 Creator 1.2 + extras For Sale

Post#3 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:54 am

Added Model Cure to OP.

Bexley
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: B9 Creator v1.2 + extras For Sale

Post#4 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:09 pm

Dropped price.