B9 Core Series - [B9Create 1.0] Get the latest installer for new materials

Official news and updates
B9_Sales
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

B9 Core Series - [B9Create 1.0] Get the latest installer for new materials

Post#1 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:50 am

Update to our latest B9 Core Series installer!

Download the latest installer for B9Create 1.0 users on USB and update your printer today.

B9 Core Series Latest Installer - 1.9.21 - Firmware 80:https://www.b9c.com/hubfs/firmwareUpdate_80.fw

If you are a B9Create 1.0 user, download the installer below onto a USB and upload to your printer. This will give you access to the latest material settings, including FastWax.

Full instructions are here:https://b9c.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/26000043057

scottkeatingdesign
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: B9 Core Series - [B9Create 1.0] Get the latest installer for new materials

Post#2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:10 pm

I could not find this link, but to clarify can I use the fastwax on a B9creator V1.2? What would the settings be?

Thanks, Scott

scottkeatingdesign
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#3 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:17 pm

Yes, I clicked on that link and searched for #26000043057 and it could not find that article. What is the name of the article?

Thanks again, Scott

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#4 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:46 pm

I accessed all 23 pages under the heading of B0Creator 1.2 and saw nothing referring to using fast wax on an older machine like the 1.2hd
I don't recall them ever actually saying what the settings would be. Have you tried using the settings for either of the settings available for the resins used on the 1.2?

To look at the pages of articles there is a link at the bottom of the 1.2 info under the last articled link.
You have to log in to get to the trouble shooting sections but I don't see any referring to fast wax resin.

Oh by the way I have a bottle of Red and one of Cherry full new and still in the sealed plastic bag if your interested in them.
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

scottkeatingdesign
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#5 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:47 pm

Thanks for the reply AK. I did the same and could not find any thing either.

Anyone want to share a couple of screen shots of the Core series settings on the cherry red(or any other) and Fastwax, so I could get a reference point for the Creator settings?

Thanks for the offer on the resins, but I got plenty of those that I don't use any more!

Scott

Bexley
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#6 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:03 am

Unfortunately, they have stopped supporting the B9 Creator. Right before they finally released model making grey resins, too, which was an extra kick in the teeth. Apparently they don't even sell replacement lamps any more, so as soon as your last lamp dies, it's a $4k paperweight.

I guess once our money paid for the work to make the core series, we'd served our purpose and were no longer needed.

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#7 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:20 pm

Bexley wrote:Unfortunately, they have stopped supporting the B9 Creator. Right before they finally released model making grey resins, too, which was an extra kick in the teeth. Apparently they don't even sell replacement lamps any more, so as soon as your last lamp dies, it's a $4k paperweight.

I guess once our money paid for the work to make the core series, we'd served our purpose and were no longer needed.

Well I don't see it that way. The manufacturer of the projectors might be a source for the lamps but honestly how long do you expect them to continue to service and repair projectors? As for the B9 it has evolved and as far as the 1.1 and 1.2 goes that software is still open source so if you want to go and change it so a new updated projector might work have at it. B9 1.1 and1.2 are old and outdated by every other standard in the industry. They had to evolve and concentrate on the new current model that produces some of the best prints from a printer on the market today.
Even windows has left the room and evolved to win 10
How much did the 4k paperweight make you in profit?
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

Bexley
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#8 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:38 pm

akgold wrote:How much did the 4k paperweight make you in profit?

$0. I bought it for personal use as a hobbyist modelmaker.

I don't expect my truck to run forever. But I'd like to still be able to buy parts to fix it when it stops.

Return to “Official News and Updates”