Sorry it took so long.
That's what they look like painted:
The print parameters:
I usually print only at 25µm, so I will not vouch for those parameters for different slice thickness.
I slice at 25µm. The quality improvement is not that big, but it keeps exposure time of single passes low.
Usually I do not see any degradation. But on this model I saw it after the first print. The area affected is the centre portion of the balloon, which was solid. A solid column of roughly 2cm diameter and 5 cm height showed a visible white spot with a diameter of about 1.6 cm.
After the second print I hollowed the balloon out, but I can't really say whether it made a change as the damage was done. On the other hand I did a total of 6 prints without replacing the PDMS, so it can't have been that bad, despite the colouring.
I tested MakerJuice G+ (white), FunToDo (black and red) and FunToDo industrial (red) and Venus clear.
Venus clear giving the most promising results. None of it gave me the results I'm used to. I usually give up after 6 to 10 tries with different parameters. I never toyed with additional pigment. The point is that I'm happy with the Spot-HT and I know that I can get decent results with B9Red, if the result shall be less brittle. So I can't convince myself to spent a week or two, to find out what setting gives the best result with a different resin.
Probably I will write a test tool that will expose different parts on the same model differently, so I can test multiple exposures in one print run.
I really wished the manufacturers would have a B9 materials setting ready for download that would be supposed to work with their resin as it comes out of the bottle.