I usually get very good results casting B9 Mix. Although two shapes can be problematic at times.
I changed the outgoing sprue and now am getting 100% of my difficult pieces every time.
I'm sure all you casting gurus know about something like this, but I've never even seen anybody cast,
so its new to me.
Left tree is the old way with exit sprue at 90 degrees to the main sprue. Middle and right trees show the
adjustment. Exit sprue now extends straight (well sorta) from the main sprue, then arcs. Top of arc should
be near top of models being cast.
I've started casting rings. Seems like a piece of cake by comparison.
Vacuum chamber casting with perforated 4x4 flasks.