Metalcaster wrote:Mine art , Can you post a picture of your rings so we can see the surface finish before you do any work on them?
Marrick wrote:I've been curing with the microwave method for a while now and it's definitely the way to go.
After its all done its harder and "more" cured than what UV lighting could ever do on its own.
Robert Howle wrote:I cure, heat food, and whatever, in the same microwave. I'm sure with the bombardment of the negative information in the media, u might have to get a second microwave. U can buy a microwave for $50 to $80 dollars at Walmart (even has a turntable) so just get another one.
As far as the fellow with the frig problem. Put the material in a closed container. If that doesn't work I think that down the road he/she is going to have a very unhappy life if this little stuff is so much of a big deal.
Have a friend with a very successful store and had a jeweler in the shop that wouldn't use the laser welder because it had the "Radiation" warning on the side. He is no longer employed there. People like this have to be educated as to risk and if they still don't get it......oh well, glad it's your problem and not mine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest