When working through a problem, it would be nice if the software would pause the printing automatically:
- Setting allows you to specify printing to pause at layer X or every multiple of X, i.e. X=5.
- After layer 5 prints, the build table raises to the height it normally does when a job is finished.
- Projector state? - I'm not sure of the best setting to minimize wear and tear on the bulb, but assume that printing will resume in 5 to 10 minutes.
- After inspecting the build table and vat, user clicks the resume button.
- Dialog prompts user to confirm that build table and sweeper are installed.
- Printing resumes. If 'every multiple of x' is selected, the the print pauses after layer 10 and the process repeats.