Somewhat frustrated by getting this out of a 100 micron build at 20s exposure multiple times (by looking at some stuff and minor changes in between):
I had to go to work very soon this morning and decided impatiently/foolhardy to just move the projector up in height to about the 50 micron build height and see what happened as it seemed to me the exposure dose was low, and increasing the exposure time at 100 micron build height was going to take too long. So I changed the projector height, focused on build table, left exposure at 20s, hit go, and just left for work.
This is what I had waiting for me at home (I even had to work late):
VAT looks fine as far as I can tell. I didn't remove the resin in it, just started another build of metatron at 100 micron XY this time.
So exposure time increase is the solution I was looking for.