tengo el problema que cuando connecto el printer se enpiesa a mover el x axis yno se como lo puedo parar para empesar a

Discussions on normal hardware operation, tips, etc.
gabrielballester
Lurker
Lurker

tengo el problema que cuando connecto el printer se enpiesa a mover el x axis yno se como lo puedo parar para empesar a

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:18 am

cuando conecto el printer se empiesa a mover el x axis quiciera saber como puedo pararlo para empesar a instalar y haser las instalaciones
gabriel ballester

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Re: tengo el problema que cuando connecto el printer se enpiesa a mover el x axis yno se como lo puedo parar para empesa

Post#2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:29 am

Ok, some of you Spanish speakers out there please translate.

Robert
Dance like nobody's watching!

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Re: tengo el problema que cuando connecto el printer se enpiesa a mover el x axis yno se como lo puedo parar para empesa

Post#3 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:56 pm

have the problem that when I connect the printer starts moving the x axis and No is as I stop to get started to
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#4 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:00 pm

Try unplugging power, but leaving the USB connected.
They go to printer settings and change the firmware to a different hardware version (say v1.2 to v1.1), let the firmware load, then change back to the correct configuration and let the firmware load again.

This will force a refresh of the firmware and that might fix the issue. If not, there's a chance your PCB is damaged.
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#5 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:01 pm

akgold wrote:have the problem that when I connect the printer starts moving the x axis and No is as I stop to get started to

eliminar conexiones USB a B9
ONU-clavija de alimentación a B9
Espera 5 minutos
conecte todo de vuelta en
Ver si funciona
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

Return to “Operation”