I have a configuration problem, the print does not come out properly, the prongs and details do not come out on the right side of the print and on the left side the details come out but the crumbling print comes out both walls and print media.
I have made several tests modifying the msm, the balance and the fader, even the normalization slope, but I have not achieved improvements, on the contrary, I got worse in part.
Urgent please I have some designs to deliver.
I attach images of how the prints are coming out, the settings that I have tried and the last one I use, an image of the last calibration print with measurements (in it you see the detail where b9creator says that the letter comes out as oversaturated or something like that).
Thank you so much.
I remain supremely pending.