Print failure help with configuration

Software issues and solutions
Jorge Ramirez
Lurker
Lurker

Print failure help with configuration

Post#1 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:30 pm

I have a configuration problem, the print does not come out properly, the prongs and details do not come out on the right side of the print and on the left side the details come out but the crumbling print comes out both walls and print media.
I have made several tests modifying the msm, the balance and the fader, even the normalization slope, but I have not achieved improvements, on the contrary, I got worse in part.
Urgent please I have some designs to deliver.
I attach images of how the prints are coming out, the settings that I have tried and the last one I use, an image of the last calibration print with measurements (in it you see the detail where b9creator says that the letter comes out as oversaturated or something like that).
Thank you so much.
I remain supremely pending.
Impresion mala..jpeg
Last print calibration.jpeg
Configuracion C 10-sep-20.jpg
Configuracion C 10-sep-20.jpg (77.54 KiB) Viewed 42 times
Configuracion A 10-sep-20.jpg
Configuracion A 10-sep-20.jpg (73.1 KiB) Viewed 42 times
Configuracion B 10-sep-20.jpg
Configuracion B 10-sep-20.jpg (72.7 KiB) Viewed 42 times
b9creator failed detail.jpeg

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Re: Print failure help with configuration

Post#2 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:55 pm

I am not privy to the settings needed to use the green resin on B91.2 but I would first check calibration.
Make sure the focus is correct.
Then I would replace the PDMS if you are still using it, and if you are you should consider changing to FEP that has replaced the PDMS.
Focus and calibrate.
Oh and make sure that the glass is clean on the underside of the vats as well as the lens on the projector.

I would hope there is some more info availible to you by doing a word search for more info on subjects
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

Return to “Troubleshooting”