Looking to sell my B9 v1.2 HD printer. It has only 145 lamp hours and was well maintained in my bedroom. Unit is almost new, clean and functioning perfectly. I've had perfect prints the few times I've used it. Not in a rush to sell it but I figured someone else could put it to better use since its been sitting covered with a plastic bag in my bedroom for months. I used to own the first two versions of b9 v1.1 and subsequent updates of it which got a bit of use but this HD unit has not seen much use.
- It comes with the original, sturdy, red metal VAT.
- Also included is a brand new, custom metal vat that was designed and made by a forum member a while ago when b9 printers still used the clear acrylic vat. I bought the metal vat to use with my printer and have not used it yet so that should tell you how little I've used this printer. Only 145 lamp hours (screen shot of print screen for proof).
- *** Includes a customized projector slide/guide attachment (non destructive) that Erik had made and sent me.
This will give you double the usage with each PDMS coating since you are able to utilize the full surface of your PDMS. All it takes it loosening two screws and moving the projector to its new position, tightening screws and you're ready to utilize your untouched side of the PDMS VAT. Now that I think about it, I literally have not changed my PDMS since I bought the printer new. It has really lasted me 145 hours.
- Will include the bottle remaining of red/cherry resin and PDMS kit.
- Asking US $3200 + shipping (o.b.o)
- Local pickup/delivery available if you live in Toronto, Canada.UPDATE: SOLD