Pizza flexvat for sale

Buy, sell or trade your 3D Printer items with others.
ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Pizza flexvat for sale

Post#1 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:26 am

Hi to everyone. if anyone is interested in eternal prints without the hassle of having to replace the pdms I'd like to commercialize my PIZZA FLEXVAT
We accept pre-orders for a version realized with plastic/or alluminium tray, and two, 2 mm stainless steel frames, syl gasket, and 0.20 mm FEP film. The total cost will be about € 120 inclusive of 5 fep sheets spare parts.
Naturally these depend by the total amount of pre order because realizing a plastic injection mold is very expansive. May be if there will be few order i could consider to modify the existent old alluminium tray, producing a trasforming lit with the same amount of the entelrely plastic vat
So it's very pleasing to receive your pre-orders to: rositagioielli@gmail.com
with subject PIZZA FLEXVAT.
for now on youtube you can only see the milled aluminum prototype images that is really too expensive to implement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1r5UwzQJc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgODfaIT5rs
FRAMEFEP VAT RED.jpg
FEP VAT RED.jpg
FEP VAT RENDER 2.jpg
PIZZA FLEX 1.jpg
PIZZA FLEXVAT2.jpg
PIZZA FLEXVAT3.png
Last edited by ROSITAGIOIELLI on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 am, edited 8 times in total.

andreas
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: Pizza flexvat for sale

Post#2 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 am

Dont you have any photos of the prototype unit being used??
Ciao..

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#3 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:41 am

Metalcaster
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#4 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:12 am

Hi Andreas, His flex at does work... I used a similar process 5 years ago.

jljr99
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#5 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:11 pm

That should work but you may need a glass under to support it. There should be no need for X movement if it releases well enough, which might also eliminate any layer lines.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:14 pm

I repeat watch the video on youtube,I don't know about the x movement, I only know that the sweeper clean very well the debris so is necessary

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#7 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Andreas If you consider the stiky fep vat solutions is very simply and cheap but I don't guarraty that work as well as the PIZZA FLEXWAT, overmost is the sticky fep film is very thin so is easily to scratch on surface. instead the pizzaflexvat have one or two 0.2 sheets very resistant,in any case:
may be asks to metalcaster he Know everything.
now I revel the secret... of the thin sticky fep film ( for me no good material instead someone sell two glass with sticky fep about 120$)
If you like buy the stiky this is one USA reseller
but for sure is better spend 120€ and to have a real flexvat
FEP FILM.jpg

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#8 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:10 pm

You should contact Support@b9c.com and see if Mike will allow u to sell your product on the B9 forum. It's the correct thing to do.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#9 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 am

Thanks for suggestion Robert, I'm very sorry, but at the moment i don't sell nothing is only to made a survey to understand if there is interest on the Pizzaflexvat, and could be in future order on that.
In a other post ( in 3D Printing - PDMS SYLGARD184 Alternative - Rubber GLASS RTV Silicone) I invited Mikej to consider the realization but nobody answer me so I tough that are not interested on it.
pls Mik let me know if that survey could cause some disturb,
Ciao Sergio

Metalcaster
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#10 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:17 am

Although I have a method I use and materials that I have gotten to work for me. I don't sell any of it.
Before I would consider making something for sale, I would first contact Mike at B9 and offer to let him Market it if he can work with you . That is my suggestion to you about the Pizza Flexvat. I believe the release mechanism of the flexvat using FEP has been patented... I think by Asiga, but not sure. I think this because I used to use an Asiga.
If it has been patented, then, you can't sell it unfortunately without getting in trouble.

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#11 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:06 pm

But you can share it as long as you don't sell the plans or the pieces to make it.

so if you want to do what this site and the original B9 focus was to make it a Printer that is open access to code and even the plans to make them.
Just share the plans for any thing that you have improved upon for the B9
and you need ask for permission from Mike to sell anything that is considered part of the B9 modification mechanically or software and so on.
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#12 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:40 am

My dear Metalcaster you are right, and dear Akagold Why for the Evert's Nuvat nobody tell nothing about it? I invited the company to consider the production nobody answer me, Sell a plastic try two inox 2mm frame laser catted screw 2 sylicon gasket, two special oring 6 fep film 0.20mm a new modified sweeper at 120€ it isn't a business.....My interest is only that the community could share this advantage. why the company doesn't consider to produce it and sell at these price? For sure I should be very glad
If we doesn't reach minimum preorder quantity of 100 tray I can't ensure this price I made this only in the community interest. May be if there are more people interested on the Pizzaflexvat the price could rise down
But meanwhile I deposited the idea of that modification because I don't wont that somebody aprofit and sell for much more my idea, so in the inters of the community I I shared my effort publying the designs pics and youtube video about works the PIZZAFLEXVAT so everyone can made his own flexvat, and than I'm receiving only critics! what I can do for avoid these... may be for cristhmass give to everybody a PIZZAFLEXVAT?
So I challenge and pray everyone to produce and sell the pizza flexvat at lower price so with my greath satisfaction I will be his customere xpecially if the b9c made it. For sure the company has the potentially to sell thousands of pizzaflexvat. To 120€ could became a business.
Many Thanks Sergio

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#13 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:55 am

Sergio, I don't think u understand. If the "release method" is patented in the US, then the B9 company cannot produce it without legal problems and great finacial cost.

No one is a critic of your vat. We all want a solution to the PDMS replacement, but u cannot infringe on another company's patent.

You may be able to build anything u want for personal use, but you may not profit from it.

Hope u understand the issue. That is why it was suggested to just share your vat mod.

The reason I asked u to contact Mike at the B9 factory is because it may bring issues of patent infringement on the B9 company if your vat mod is offered on the B9 sponsored forum for sale. I was just trying to be careful about the legal issues.

I may be totally wrong, but better to be safe than to be sorry later.

My Best,
Robert Howle

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#14 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:13 am

Thanks for suggestion Robert it is just what I did share my idea and have one help from the community, but I don't understand because I have to made this discussion in private or because I didn't receive neither private message, In any case what do you mean for release mechanism? Because I didn't change the release tray movement, in the pizza flexvat, is the same of the original one's , change only the contact material with fep instead Sylgard I don't think that somebody could patent the FEP permeability property.
this is wrote by Dupont about fep Permeability
teflon.jpg

About these, I also thinked about the last jljr99's post about pizza flexvat : the continuous printing May be as Carbon 3d printer and other that use the clip technology THIS IS REALLY A BIG SUGGESTION!! after that my mind began to boil using the pizza flexvat with a little modify is possible, image to use the same mechanism used in a vacuum wax injector in order to inject oxygen in a pocket created with a glass under the pizza flexvat in order to create the "dead zone" than to release the layer making vacuum just do a normal vacuum wax injector (I can use the mine connected with a oxygen tank :lol: :lol: :lol: )
inibitoredella cura.jpg

as this ONLY UP UP UP UP.......as clips technology more than 60000$
pizza flexvat vacum.jpg

PIZZA FLEXVAT 3.jpg

may be could function! But this very simply mechanism may be is patented the fep use for sure no.
So I pray brumbaer remember your post "http://www.brumbaer.de/images/3D/B9Steroids.mp4 " or someone that know how change the release sequence in the software to help me to realize this experiment, I need only know how give the consense to my vacuum injetor to push oxygen when the print flash start and the consense for vacuum when the flash is end. With a little pizza flexvat modification and software help is very simply to realize it but I'm not a expert of the software modification, this isn't for me I repeat I need some help :D :D But this is only for a my personal experiment if goes well for sure I keep in touch everybody
Ciao Ciaooooo!!! from Vesuvio Volcano
Ps
you could see my living and laboratory place at http://www.airbnb.com ERCOLANO resort Siranita
so you can understand because my brain boil the panorama enhance the fantasy

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#15 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:51 pm

This is a link to youtube video, where the flexvat is in perfect function. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJ6BDZQ_Os
I inform you that some modify must be done for mounting the flexvat caused by the higher position of the fep film respect the normal glass plus sylgard, so for focusing the machine at the highest resolution you must muve up the projector realizing one other hole in the back frame
modifica piastra.jpg
Last edited by ROSITAGIOIELLI on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:21 am

If your release is done by horizontal sheer then maybe there is no issue with the patent. I have no idea about that. Because u called it "Flex vat" then u make it sound like u are using a flex motion to release the last layer.

Sorry if I mis understood the workings of your vat.

Robert Howle

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#17 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:15 am

Thank Robert may be I rename from " PIZZA FLEXVAT " to " PIZZAVAT " :D :D I think that the name flex is referred only to the flexible fep surface as a drum.
so the problem exist only for tilt movement?
and what about the clip technology' do you think that using oxigen vacuum & pressure for releasing is patented?
Ciao Sergio

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#18 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:22 am

You would have to do a search on that question. I think the reason that Mike chose the horizontal sheer was to avoid any questions of patent infringement, but not sure about that. I know he did his research to avoid such isssues.

Robert Howle

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#19 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:21 pm

I'd like to advise that is possible to transform also only the aluminium vat of your property.
I can supply only the accessory to transform the aluminium vat

danfurlano
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#20 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:08 pm

That is fine by me, I have extra aluminum vats I can use.

Dan

Return to “For Sale”