I have been going back and forth in my head, but I need to sell my B9. I'll start right out with the reasoning and it's almost entirely due to time constraints and it not fitting into my changing needs. I've never had anything but good things to say about these machines and I love the parts coming off it. It just doesn't fit into my future needs so here it goes:
You are getting the FULL package here. This assembled v1.2 has been in (intermittent) use for 61 total hours. It's like new and will include all my supplies related to the machine so you'll be ready to go!
There is nothing wrong with the machine, it just doesn't fit into my business model at this point.
- v1.2 Machine, 61 hours on projector
- 1 poly vat (may or may not need coating)
- 2 black anodized KAT vats (one could use a new coating, one may be used yet)
- 2 NEW Sealed Cherry Resin bottles
- 1 NEW Sealed Red Resin bottle
- 3 partial bottles of resin (cherry, red, and 1:1 mix)
- older HP Laptop running Windows 7 32 bit to run the machine
- 2 nail curing UV light boxes
- small ultrasonic cleaner for washing parts
- 2 build tables
- both size sweepers fitting the 2 versions of vats
- Partial PDMS kit (would have to check, but I think about half or more)
- Misc spatula, parts, extra sweeper rubber blade, and other related items
- If you'd like to pay the shipping - I'll also include the food dehydrator I modified for a heat box to cure the PDMS.
I'm probably forgetting something, but you'll get a complete turnkey outfit to start printing. The support forum here is GREAT and has all the answers needed to turn out great work. All this for $4250 or best offer. Add 3% if you'd like to pay with a card/paypal. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs and I will deliver to UPS store for shipping. I would remove the feet and projector for shipping and it would likely be 2 boxes of good. Also free to meet up for pickup or will consider driving some distance to delivery or meet for a fee. I'm really looking to sell and open to all offers, so don't be afraid to ask!!
PM Me for phone number or email to discuss. Thanks!!