B9 (Factory built) for sale in the UK and 8kg of red resin - Now on eBay

Buy, sell or trade your 3D Printer items with others.
PeteWood
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

B9 (Factory built) for sale in the UK and 8kg of red resin - Now on eBay

Post#1 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 am

Hi there

My factory built B9 is back up for sale, located in London. I was the first to buy a factory model, in the UK.

It is as new, having only 2 hours (maybe less) on the projector. There are no modifications.

I am a technology teacher and bought the B9 to print students' work, at home. My school took one look at the B9 and decided to invest in a multi-colour 3D printer.

I will throw in a bottle of BR1 to sweeten the deal.

Due to a timewaster (thanks dabbler), I have decided to post it on eBay at no reserve. Please spread the word.

You can see it at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B9Creator-3D-printer-stereolithography-factory-built-not-kit-only-tested-once-/121565630120?

I am also selling 8Kg of Red resin, again with no reserve for which, this morning, I accepted £500 and due to the same timewaster (PM me for more details), is now also on eBay at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B9Creator-3D-printer-Red-resin-8kg-of-the-B9R-1-worth-720-with-no-reserve-/121565640972?

My sincere apologies to the genuine enquirers (especially Claude) for the upset this has caused. I would also like to thank the keen-eyed members who alerted me to the fact that the 'buyer' was anything but a gentleman, nor serious.

Pete
Last edited by PeteWood on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeteWood
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: B9 (Factory built) for sale in the UK - Now Sold

Post#2 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:16 am

Back on sale, due to timewaster.

dabbler
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Re: B9 (Factory built) for sale in the UK and 8kg of red resin - Now on eBay

Post#3 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:35 pm

yeah whatever...