B9Creator for sale

Buy, sell or trade your 3D Printer items with others.
info@tenco-proto.com

B9Creator for sale

Post#1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:21 am

I sell my B9Creator because I've ordered an Envisiontec machine. I know, it's a different league, but I want to take 3D printing to the next level as a business.

The B9Creator is fully assembled and calibrated. I've used a bit of resin to do some testing, but there's still over 800 grams left. The PDMS is undamaged and like new. I only printed 1 sphere and did some testing with 1 own design.

Price: €2200 without shipping. I prefer the printer to be picked up as it is quite a volume and might be fragile to ship. I live in Belgium.

mongerdesigns
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

B9Creator for sale

Post#2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:00 am

Nice! The envisiontec machine is great. The only thing is that the resin is super expensive. I'm in the same boat as you right now. I was hoping to use the b9 for business, but with issue after issue and the projector being so full of dust that it's unusable, I wasn't able to use it for business yet.

Not selling it yet though.

DennisH
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

B9Creator for sale

Post#3 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 am

Ive had dust in my projector and despite it Ive managed to print things out. I live in the desert southwest too so its extra dusty here. The community here has solved the dust problem with a gap filler. I believe that its an easy enough fix for anyone working in this field and would suggest that even the envisiontecs wont be perfect machines that wont challenge you to fix things and also deal with downtime when its not working flawlessly.

Its all about price points here really...Could work time include getting your B9 running smoothly I would say that is time well spent! cuz once it is you'll know all you need to to fix it. Its so simple and thats why its a work-horse...We are working some bugs worked out and Ive seen a few jewelry users on this forum say they see this competing with the envisiontecs in detail...at under 3k!

info@tenco-proto.com

B9Creator for sale

Post#4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:40 am

RESERVED.

Eddie
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

B9Creator for sale

Post#5 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Is it still available?

nick
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

B9Creator for sale

Post#6 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:08 am

Quote from info@tenco-proto.com on December 12, 2012, 14:40
RESERVED.

I think that means it is now unavailable. :)

info@tenco-proto.com

B9Creator for sale

Post#7 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:43 am

... and sold!

Return to “For Sale”